RV insurance from Allstate® Canada
Whether you're on a cross-country adventure or heading to the cottage for a long weekend, your RV is your home away from home. That's why you need quality RV insurance at a great price. At Allstate, we believe a road trip in your home-on-wheels should be as stress-free as possible. Knowing you have the right insurance coverage to protect you against the unexpected can go a long way towards peace of mind. We provide 24/7 access to our experienced claims team, online tools and customizable policies that will help you stay on budget. In the end, you can rest easy knowing your RV and its contents are in Good Hands®.
Have more vehicles in need of insurance? Check out our options for auto, ATV and motorcycle coverage. The more you insure, the more you save with a multi-vehicle discount (varies by province), so get an online quote now to get started.
The RV coverage you need
At Allstate, we let you build the RV insurance policy that works for you. With special features like Claim Forgiveness*, your premium won’t go up because of a claim. With Disappearing Deductible, your deductible will decrease every term you don’t make a claim** (varies by province). You're always covered for:
- Third Party Liability: coverage if someone else is killed or injured or their property is damaged.
- Accident Benefits: provides compensation for medical expenses, rehabilitation, funeral expenses, and loss of income due to death and disability (not applicable in Quebec).
- Direct Compensation Property Damage: covers you for damage to your motorhome and property it is carrying when another motorist is responsible in certain situations (available in Ontario, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia only).
Coverage that puts your needs first
Do you spend days on the road, living out of your RV? Or are you more of a drive it and park it type? Whether your RV leans more towards dwelling or vehicle, we can make sure your policy has the important things covered. If you want more than the mandatory coverage, you have the option to add:
- Collision (Collision and Upset in Quebec): covers the cost of repair or the replacement of your motorhome (up to its actual value, less your deductible) if you have a collision with another vehicle or an object.
- Comprehensive (Perils other than Collision or Upset in Quebec): covers physical damage to your motorhome (not resulting from a collision) caused by theft, vandalism, fire and more.
- Contents: provides coverage for the contents of your motorhome in case of theft or damage, if you have an Allstate homeowner policy.
- Guaranteed Replacement: replaces your motorhome in the event of theft or irreparable damage if it’s less than 36 months old (not applicable in Quebec).
- Alternative Transportation: reimburses you for a rental while your motorhome is being repaired as a result of damage.
- Family Protection Endorsement: provides additional benefits if you or your family members are injured or killed in an accident caused by an uninsured motorist (not applicable in Quebec).