Boat insurance from Allstate® Canada
Fresh air, open waters, and cruising at your own speed… Life’s a breeze when you’re on a boat. From sailing with family and fishing with friends to taking a solo trip, boating is a great way to unwind and enjoy the great outdoors. Of course, the last thing you want to do is worry about whether you’re covered should the unexpected happen. That’s why it’s important to have the right boat insurance for your needs. At Allstate, we offer coverage that’s tailored to your lifestyle. That means you can kick back, relax and rest assured you’re in Good Hands®.
You can get quality boat coverage from Allstate. Get an online quote now or find a nearby agency to get started.
Here’s what our boat insurance covers:
- Watercrafts (e.g. jet skis)
- Equipment (e.g. dinghies, GPS, fish finders)
Choose Allstate and enjoy big savings
At Allstate, we know that you want boat insurance that fits your needs and your budget. That’s why we offer a range of discounts to help you save more. Our Safety Features discount allows you to save extra if you equip your boat with fire extinguishers, fume detectors or ship-to-shore radios.
Get the complete coverage you need
Your boat is important to you. Protect it with a policy that offers real peace of mind. Here's what our coverage includes:
- Liability: Protects you if you are in an accident and you’re held legally liable for injury or death to other people. It also covers damage to other people’s property.
- Uninsured Boat Coverage: Covers you if you’re in an accident with an uninsured boater.
- Medical Payments: Covers medical expenses if you, a family member, or another individual is injured (up to a maximum of your policy limits).
- Emergency Service: Pays for the costs if your boat or watercraft breaks down or needs to be towed.
- All Risk Coverage: Covers perils such as theft, fire, sinking, collision, explosion, damage in transit, windstorm, hail, vandalism, and lightning.