Auto insurance in Gatineau, QC from Allstate®
At Allstate, we know that every driver is unique.
That’s why we think it’s important to find customizable coverage that fits your needs when you search for auto insurance in Gatineau. Get coverage that takes care of you, both on and off the road.
We also recognize that choosing the right auto insurance coverage can be confusing and, at times, overwhelming.
Our highly trained agents in Gatineau can put your mind at ease by making the effort to understand what you’re looking for in coverage and designing the perfect policy to fit your lifestyle and budget.
Coverage and service that go the extra mile
Whether you’re a part-time driver or you’re constantly hitting the highways, auto insurance is essential for staying protected while on the road.
Should the unexpected happen, our highly skilled team of claims professionals is here for you 24/7 to provide fast, reliable service.
If you require repairs and you decide to work with one of our Priority Repair Option (PRO) vendors, we will guarantee the repairs in writing for as long as you are the owner of your car.
At Allstate, we’re always available to answer any questions you may have and assist you every step of the way.
To start, your auto insurance coverage will include:
- Liability: Protects you in case you’re found legally liable in the death or injury of another person due to an accident. It also covers any damage done to the other person’s vehicle or property.
- Accident Benefits: Includes reimbursement for funeral expenses, medical bills, rehabilitation and loss of income due to disability (not applicable in Quebec).
Personalized coverage for a calm mind
At Allstate, we make it our goal to help you get the comprehensive auto insurance coverage in Gatineau that works for your unique situation. That’s why you can take your pick from several optional special features and add-ons, including:
- Collision or Upset: In case of a collision with another object (such as a guardrail or tree) or vehicle, your replacement costs or vehicle repair are covered (up to its actual value less your deductible).
- Comprehensive: If your vehicle has damage not resulting from a collision, but instead by falling objects, theft, lightning, windshield damage, impact with an animal, fire, explosion or vandalism, physical damage costs of your car are covered.
- All Perils: Incorporates Comprehensive and Collision coverages to offer you the fullest coverage.
- Specified Perils: Covers only specific perils like windstorm, explosion, theft, fire and lightning.
- Loss of Use: You will be reimbursed for the cost of alternative transportation (such as a taxi or rental car) while your vehicle is being repaired due to theft or damage.
- Damage to a Non-Owned Vehicle: Covers you if you damage a vehicle you don’t own, such as a rental car.
- Waiver of Depreciation: If your new vehicle (less than 36 months old) is damaged in an accident, no depreciation takes into effect.
- Claim Forgiveness: We’ll make sure your rates don’t increase because of a claim.†
- Disappearing Deductible: Every consecutive term that you go without a claim, your deductible will decrease until it disappears.††
Ready to begin? Give us a call at 1-866-270-1808 or request an auto insurance quote online now!