ATV insurance in Quebec from Allstate®
If you're shopping around for ATV insurance in Quebec to protect your vehicle, look no further than Allstate for competitive coverage and value. Whether at home, on the road or off-road, we have proudly been protecting Canadians for 60 years with insurance coverage that's tailored to their needs. So if you're planning to hit the dirt roads or the wide open fields, make sure your ATV or snowmobile is in Good Hands® before you go.
Local coverage you can count on
You can count on Allstate’s reliable, high-quality ATV insurance in Quebec, provided by a team of professional, knowledgeable agents. Across the province, our local agents are standing by, ready to answer any questions you might have and assist you in getting your ATV or snowmobile protected and back on the trails. They'll make things simple and straightforward. With Allstate, you can find peace of mind knowing that we've got you covered — so get an online quote today to get started. Allstate Coverage Includes:
- Bodily Injury Liability – protects you if you cause an accident and you’re held legally liable for injury or death to other people.
- Accident Benefits – provides compensation for medical expenses, rehabilitation, funeral expenses, and loss of income due to death and disability (not applicable in Quebec).
- Property Damage Liability – covers damage to another person’s property.
- Collision – covers the cost of repair or the replacement of your ATV (up to its actual value less your deductible) if you have a collision with another ATV or an object (e.g. tree, fence).
- Comprehensive – covers physical damage to your ATV (not resulting from a collision) caused by theft, vandalism, fire, flooding, wind.
- Direct Compensation Property Damage – covers you for damage when another motorist is responsible (Ontario, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia only).