ATV insurance in Nova Scotia from Allstate®
Whether you're the owner of a new ATV or you're considering your insurance options, Allstate's ATV insurance in Nova Scotia offers the comprehensive coverage you need. Whether at home, on the road or off-road, we have proudly been protecting Canadians for 60 years with insurance coverage that's tailored to their needs. So if you're planning to hit the dirt roads or the wide open fields, make sure your ATV or snowmobile is in Good Hands® before you go.
Local coverage you can trust
You can trust Allstate's knowledgeable and professional team of agents to provide you with the reliable and comprehensive ATV insurance in Nova Scotia you need. The local agents in your province will be glad to answer any questions you might have and help you get your ATV or snowmobile protected and on the road. They'll make it effortless. That's why you can be sure Allstate has got you covered — so get an online quote today to get started. Allstate Coverage Includes:
- Bodily Injury Liability – protects you if you cause an accident and you’re held legally liable for injury or death to other people.
- Accident Benefits – provides compensation for medical expenses, rehabilitation, funeral expenses, and loss of income due to death and disability (not applicable in Quebec).
- Property Damage Liability – covers damage to another person’s property.
- Collision – covers the cost of repair or the replacement of your ATV (up to its actual value less your deductible) if you have a collision with another ATV or an object (e.g. tree, fence).
- Comprehensive – covers physical damage to your ATV (not resulting from a collision) caused by theft, vandalism, fire, flooding, wind.
- Direct Compensation Property Damage – covers you for damage when another motorist is responsible (Ontario, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia only).