ATV insurance in New Brunswick from Allstate®
Whether you’ve just purchased a new ATV or you’re shopping around for insurance, you’ll find competitive coverage and value from Allstate with ATV insurance in New Brunswick. From property insurance to off-road protection, we have proudly been keeping Canadians protected for over 60 years with coverage that provides peace of mind. So if you plan on exploring the great outdoors on your ATV, make sure you're protected — make sure your ATV or snowmobile is in Good Hands® with Allstate.
We've got you covered
When you need ATV insurance in New Brunswick that's not only reliable and comprehensive, but also provided by a team of helpful and considerate agents, you can trust Allstate. Across the province, our local agents are standing by, ready to answer any questions you might have and assist you in getting your ATV or snowmobile protected and back on the trails. They'll make things simple and straightforward. With Allstate, you can find peace of mind knowing that we've got you covered — so get an online quote today to get started. Allstate Coverage Includes:
- Bodily Injury Liability – protects you if you cause an accident and you’re held legally liable for injury or death to other people.
- Accident Benefits – provides compensation for medical expenses, rehabilitation, funeral expenses, and loss of income due to death and disability (not applicable in Quebec).
- Property Damage Liability – covers damage to another person’s property.
- Collision – covers the cost of repair or the replacement of your ATV (up to its actual value less your deductible) if you have a collision with another ATV or an object (e.g. tree, fence).
- Comprehensive – covers physical damage to your ATV (not resulting from a collision) caused by theft, vandalism, fire, flooding, wind.
- Direct Compensation Property Damage – covers you for damage when another motorist is responsible (Ontario, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia only).