ATV insurance in Alberta from Allstate®
If you've recently purchased a new ATV and you're searching for the right insurance, you'll discover thorough coverage at a competitive value with ATV insurance in Alberta from Allstate. Whether at home, on the road or off-road, we have proudly been protecting Canadians for 60 years with insurance coverage that's tailored to their needs. So if you're planning on exploring the great outdoors this season, know that your ATV or snowmobile is in Good Hands® with Allstate.
Stay on budget with a policy from Allstate
At Allstate, we're committed to making sure you're getting value from your money with coverage that makes you feel safe in case of an emergency. That's why, even as other Alberta insurers raise their rates, we're leaving ours as is. You can't go wrong with coverage from Allstate because your best interests are our number one priority-- that includes your safety as well as your budget. Make the switch today and start saving.
Coverage you can depend on
You can count on Allstate’s reliable, high-quality ATV insurance in Alberta, provided by a team of professional, knowledgeable agents. Our local agents across the province will gladly answer any questions or address any concerns you might have to help ensure you get your ATV or snowmobile protected and on the road. They'll make it easy and straightforward, so rest assured Allstate has got you covered — and get an online quote today to get started. Allstate Coverage Includes:
- Bodily Injury Liability – protects you if you cause an accident and you’re held legally liable for injury or death to other people.
- Accident Benefits – provides compensation for medical expenses, rehabilitation, funeral expenses, and loss of income due to death and disability (not applicable in Quebec).
- Property Damage Liability – covers damage to another person’s property.
- Collision – covers the cost of repair or the replacement of your ATV (up to its actual value less your deductible) if you have a collision with another ATV or an object (e.g. tree, fence).
- Comprehensive – covers physical damage to your ATV (not resulting from a collision) caused by theft, vandalism, fire, flooding, wind.
- Direct Compensation Property Damage – covers you for damage when another motorist is responsible (Ontario, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia only).